Best Ab Workout MachinesSports & Outdoors
Iron Gym Abdominal Roller Wheel
- Strengthen and tone your upper abs, lower abs, obliques and entire core!
- Use Speed Abs on any floor surface and to get the most out of your abdominal exercise routine.
- Supercharge your metabolism! Appropriate for all fitness levels, beginner to advanced
The Iron Gym Abdominal Roller Wheel is one of the most visually pleasing ab workout machines that we have listed so far. The machine is quite cheap to purchase at costs only about $15 making this one of the cheaper products out there. The build quality of the machine is quite good, as it is made of a very durable plastic. There is also a high quality steel coil within the machine which gives good resistance to give your abs a good workout. The machine is quite effective in hitting all your ab muscle groups so that you can get those six pack abs. There is a rubber grip on the sides which are ergonomically designed so that you can comfortably grip it without tiring your hands. The machine is suitable for use no matter what your fitness result is, and you will be guaranteed with proper results.
Maximiza Ab Wheel
- TARGETS ABS AND CORE FOR GREAT RESULTS; The Exercise Wheel tones and strengthens abs, arms and back muscles to help...
- ULTRA PORTABLE CONSTRUCTION - SO CONVENIENT; easy to assemble, our Abs Wheel is suitable for travelling, and...
- PREMIUM KNEE PAD AND FOAM HANDLES FOR COMFORT; our Exercise Roller Wheel includes a soft knee pad, protecting your knees...
This is another Ab Wheel workout machine that we have reviewed to be one of the best. This machine is quite cheap as it costs much less than the Perfect Fitness Pro machine. The machine is quite effective in targeting your core muscles and abdominal muscles. Apart from this, it also hits your arms and back as secondary target muscle groups. The construction of the machine is quite portable as it is quite compact to allow for portability. It is manufactured from lightweight, yet durably materials so that you can carry it around easily. The knee pad of the workout machine is made of a soft material so that you can comfortably rest your knees on the machine. The machine uses two wheels and they are firmly attached to the base so that it does not wobble. There are foam handles on the machine which ensure that you get a proper grip while you are working out.
Readaeer® Abdominal Exercise Roller
This is another one of the cheaper ab workout machines that we found, but it is still of very good quality. Rollers are quite popular when it comes to ab workout machines, and the Readaeer® Abdominal Exercise Roller is one of the best of its kind. The machine has a very sturdy build and is quite compact in size allowing you to take it with you on your travels. The wheels are quite thick when compared to other ab roller machines, and it uses two wheels which are reasonably well spaced out. The machine is quite easy to use as you just have to follow a forward and backward movement just like any other ab roller machine. The wheels are firmly attached onto the machine so it will not wobble when you use it. There are comfortable grips on the machine which lets you get a comfortable grip while you use the machine.
Ancheer AB Trainer
No products found.
If you have performed crunches before, you might be well aware of the strain it can cause on your back and neck. The Ancheer AB Trainer is a machine that can help you with performing crunches, without the neck pains and strain on your back. It is quite easy to use and requires no additional equipment or gear to use. The build quality of the machine is quite strong as it is made of a very sturdy alloy which will not bend or get damaged very easily. If you find regular crunches too easy, then there is the option of adding weights as well to improve the resistance for a more effective workout. Although it is mainly used as an ab workout machine, you can also flip it over to perform a full body workout. The only real drawback with the machine is that it costs almost $40, so you do have the option of getting an ab roller workout machine, which is only a fraction of the cost.
Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro
- Ultra wide ab roller with built in resistance and ergonomic handles to help maximize results of ab roll out exercises
- Interior kinetic Engine uses a carbon steel spring to provide resistance and amplify abdominal and arm workout
- Ultra wide wheel tread offers stability when carving left, right or center for targeted work on obliques
Ab workout wheels are some of the most effective ways of working out your abs, apart from regular ab benches. The Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro is one of the best ab workout machines that we were able to find. The build quality of the machine is quite durable as it is constructed of a carbon steel body. The wheel on the machine is quite wide so you can get a very stable movement when you use the machine. The grips on the machine are made of rubber and prevents slip while you are working out so that you have full control. There is also a foam kneepad with which you can comfortably rest your knees. You will also get a digital workout instruction vide with the product to help you get the most of the machine. The machine is quite affordable as it costs just under $40.
Valeo Ab Wheel
- MOST EFFECTIVE CORE TRAINING WORKOUT: Strengthen and tone abs, shoulder, arms and back
- STURDY & DURABLE: Two non-skid wheels for stability slides across any surface without wobbling or slipping for smooth...
- COMFORABLE & SLIP RESISTANT GRIP: Features easy-grip handles to prevent slippage during even the most intense workout
This Ab wheel from Valeo is another one of the cheaper ab wheels that we were able to find. The machine consists of two wheels which are attached to each other. The wheels are quite resistant to skidding, so you can be well assured that it will remain stable while you work out. There are two handles on the side which are designed ergonomically so that you get a comfortable grip while you work out. The machine is quite cheap to purchase as it is just about $16. This makes this one of the more affordable ab machines out there. Apart from just working out your back, you can also hit various other muscle groups for a complete workout. The drawback is that there are no instructional videos or booklets that come with the product unlike some of the other machines we have reviewed.
Elite Sportz Equipment Ab Wheel Roller
- NO WOBBLY ROLLOUTS WITH OUR ABS ROLLER, you will find the double wheel design provides more stability than a single...
- SMOOTH ROLLING ABS WORKOUT EQUIPMENT THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME, for such a simple device, it sure packs some punch. this...
- OUR AB WHEEL ROLLER COMES FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO GO, our abs roller pro comes fully assembled and ready to go...
This is the cheapest ab roller to feature on our list so far as it costs only about $13. Though it is cheap, it is still quite effective in giving you a good workout. Although it primarily targets your abdominal muscles, it also targets your arms, shoulders and chest as secondary muscles, thereby giving you a full body workout. The machine features two wheels which will not wobble unlike some of the other low quality machines out there. The design is also quite compact so it makes it easy to carry it around wherever you go. There are also comfortable handles on the sides, with rubber grips so that you can maintain stability with the machine. There are plenty of instruction videos that comes with the ab roller to help you get the maximum out of your machine. Furthermore, you will also get a lifetime replacement warranty with the product along with a 30-day money back guarantee.
RitFit Ab Roller Evolution Abdominal Machine
- 【TONE YOUR STOMACH】Tone and sculpt your core muscles with this easy-to-use crunch tool.Allows you to perform...
- 【YOUR WORKOUT INSTRUCTION】The machine helps you to ensure you will work out the entire abdominal region, including...
- 【STURDY AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN】 Made of durable steel, this abdominal exercise machine has a sturdy construction and...
This Ab workout machine by RitFit is quite different to the other machines we have listed so far. This does not feature a roller wheel, much rather it is a substitute for performing sit-ups a lot more effectively. The machine costs only about $50, which does make this the most expensive on our list so far. There are two different colors that you can choose from, the black or the blue versions. The machine is used to perform crunches and is quite easy to use, with no instructional videos necessary. It is suitable for all levels of fitness and will guarantee a very good workout for your abdominal muscles. It also eliminates any back or neck pains that you will get usually when performing regular crunches without a machine. It does offer a lot more versatility as you can perform other exercises by simply flipping the machine over.
Ab Circle Pro
- Friction-free track lets you pivot your body to work ab muscles
- Challenges your upper, middle, and lower ABS and oblique's
- Three resistance levels; folds up for easy storage under a bed
The Ab Circle Pro is also quite different to the other Ab workout machines that we have listed. This is one of the more expensive items on our list since it costs over $70. The machine provides a very quick workout which is quite easy to perform. The quality of the machine is quite sturdy as it is made of a very high quality steel. The machine uses a pivot on which you can keep your body so that you can get a good ab workout. The machine is quite effective in targeting all of the ab muscle regions, including the oblique muscles. Apart from this, there are also three different resistance levels which you can gradually increase to get an even more effective workout. Storage of the machine is quite easy as it comes in a foldable design which lets you store the machine under your bed or some other convenient place when you are done.